Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Minky Blankets

These are Minky, a plush microfiber material that creates a super soft and luxurious feel, sewn with cotton. The lady bug blanket was embroidered for a special little girl. The other blanket was for an unborn baby boy.


Soft and snugly
The white minky was much easier to work with, but by easier, I don't in any way mean it was easy to work with. The dot was a very difficult minky. It wanted to stretch and gather. I definitely will buy the other varieties of minky in the future to use. I know I have more babies to get blankets to.


Very bright and colorful! This bumpy minky was horrible to sew. I had to actually have Aunt Sue help. She has awesome machines to work with, that is HUGE!

All finished and ready to ship!

I am very happy with the way these came out, considering it was my first time using this material. Oh and I have no real sewing experience. Just a few more youtube videos and should have a PHD in sewing - NOT! 

2 comments:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.minky blanket wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.minky blanket wholesale

    ReplyDelete